(ot) passat brake light failure

light switch is fine, actually both are fine. we switched them between my
passat and my friend brian's. both switched worked in his car, neither did
in mine. i think i have it narrowed down to between the switch and fuse box,
have to do a lil further testing tonight though.

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>