Insane speed in german cars... slightly OT, had to share...

Sounds like there's a big flaw in this theory!  Who wrote this anyway?  I
didn't see a signature.  Seems odd that my 2.0l 16v Rabbit hit 140mph
without too much trouble, but then again, I use to blow VR6s away all the
time.  Did you know that the Rabbit is more aerodynamic than the 280Z?
Check it for yourself!

Dave