Anyone want a 2l 16v motor and motronic setup for a swap?

Well, I should've just dropped the G60 motor in my '90
GLI to begin with, as I'm now wishing I had one in it.

Any interest in my 16v motor?  Fresh rebuild from
Shine Racing services, full bearings, rings in the
factory 2.0 lower end.  Completely rebuilt 1.8 16v
head with new guides, seals and lifters, TT 16v cam
set.  All new gaskets seals, etc.  7000 miles on the
motor, makes huge power, burns no oil etc.

Would be willing to sell with complete motronic wiring
harness,ecu, rad hoses and radiator etc for you guys
wanting to swap it into another car...

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte