ETKA prices

VWofA has used a centrally maintained price list for years - dealers
access it via sattelite link - as far as I know they do not distribute the
pricing updates for ETKA at all. =20

I have used an old Euro price file that was supplied to me by either Dirk
or Ewan Hopkins years ago with the hyvrid pirated EPC that we all run, but
haven't bothered with it as the list was too out of date and I was always
having to convert from GBP to $CDN in my head... :)

Drew