ETKA prices

> Maybe I'm not remembering this right.. but isn't there a way to get ETKA
> to show you dealer prices for parts? Something about copying a data file
> somewhere?
>
> I was never able to get this to work originally so I gave up but it would
> be nice to have just to get some rough estimates for what VW thinks stuff
> is worth (tuna sandwich? $130..)
>
> Anyone know how the price thing works?

  you have to have the price update disk from vw. we've gone through at least a dozen updates for the etka here and i have yet to see the price disk. lot of things that were to be implemented in the etka that just didn't happen.

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
   http://foxx.tripod.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com