Insane speed in german cars... slightly OT, had to share...

I'm saying that a MK4 Biturbo (which is the car in question) with 450hp
could hit 195 with the right gearing and given a long enough stretch.  I
would suspect that the MK4 is significantly lighter than the Viper and with
a little weight reduction could even do better than what it did.  I'm not
saying that it is real, may not be, but it COULD be real especially with how
quick newer digital camera exposures are these days.  My brother-in-law has
a digital video camera and if you take a still photo of a wheel on a car on
the freeway it will show it plain as it's sitting in a parking lot.  HTH!

Dave

The new Viper makes 500hp.
It's top speed is 190mph (est).
You are saying a MK4 makes at least 500hp?
I dunno', I'm asking.

Larry