Insane speed in german cars... slightly OT, had to share...

--0-943691179-1036439688=:55908

I bet most of those are faked.  Unless that site doesnt post anything if they don't have the actual video.  Lots of those pics you can't even see out a window and some of the ones that you can see out the window doesn't look like its really going that fast.  I'm guessing a lot of these are people putting their cars on jack stands are reving the engine up in gear and taking a photo.  And it would be very easy to put the scenery in the window.  Also, I've never seen anybody get such focused pictures in a car thats really going that fast.