Insane speed in german cars... slightly OT, had to share...

--- Tyler Pease <tacoma0921@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I can see a car going that fast.  But I would expect that
> the pictures would be a little more out of focus or more
> signs of vibration... things happen too quick when your
> going that fast to sit there and take a nice in focus
> picture.

Don't bet on it.  I've got a couple speedometer shots in my
16v that were pretty well focused at over 100 mph, taken on
different occasions.  (One was turning over 200k miles)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
Parts cars:  '81 Scirocco, '87 Scirocco 16v - ASK!
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams