16v Forsale

Ok this is the one and only price drop. Car is an 86, has around 150k on it.
I just replaced the clutch with a LuK. The car needs a windshield and a
downpipe for inspection. I have the downpipe, but no windshield. Car also
has a dent in the drivers side fender. I have a ton of spare parts for it. I
have a beautiful passenger door, and all things needed to put in power
windows and locks, that stuff goes with the car too. I do not have pics of
it. I am located in Harrisburg Pa. Price: 1,400.00

Jason Neubold
85 Maroon 8v-SOLD
86 Tornado Red 16v-FOR SALE
85 Tornado Red Audi Coupe GT