clutch questions revisited (still grinding/scraping)

lemme try this again.

so today i finally got my release bearing replaced...noise is still
there. it is a grinding/scraping noise that people said was most likely
my release bearing. well, it wasnt and i still need to fix it  :(  i
think someone said it was possible the clutch pushrod. according to the
bentley thats not a fun looking procedure.

oh well, at least it looks like i needed to replace the bearing anyways,
it was on its way, and there were a few small metal shavings in the case.

what else could this noise be?? and how intensive of a fix is it?

thanks,
rhys