[tech]: help! moving timing

--- Michael Abatzis <abatzis2@hotmail.com> wrote:
>  ron,
> what
> needs to happen for the crank to come out? how big of a pita is it?
> the
> tranny needs to come off, and the pp/clutch/flywheel too i'd imagine?
> can
> this be done in, say, 6-7 hours? this sucks. i miss my old car.

Tranny out and all that jazz, PP/flywheel off, rear seal carrier off,
lower timing belt off and all that that encompasses, pulley off, front
seal carrier off, pan off, oil pump off, rod caps off, main caps off,
crank falls on yo' haid.  6-7 hours is pretty optimistic.  Unrealistic
even.  Double it or more.

Installation is reverse of disassembly.

Sorry dude.

=====