One-piece speedo cable

Well, I visited Mac The VW Parts Guy here in Cincy today, and in
between him telling me about his upcoming A2 GTI turbo conversion w/
G60 block and critiquing the modded dubs in Performave VW magazine, I
managed to get him to sell me a one-piece speedo cable.

What he gave me was p/n 191 957 803D.  It measures 41" (1041.4mm) from
end of clip to o-ring.  THe only thing I don't know is whether it
fits...

BTW it lists at $21.75, my price under $15.00 (but don't expect that
unless you're buddies with the parts guy...)

HTH someone...

Ron