Scirocco Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber parts

Count me in for at least one set of MKI fenders.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Josh20V
Sent: November 2, 2002 11:10 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Scirocco Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber parts

in about 2 weeks the manufacture is going to be able to make mkI Hoods,
and
mkI/mkII Fenders (they already make mkII hoods) out of Fiberglass or
Carbon
fiber!

To get the mkI hoods or any of the fenders done, we need to place a
starter
order of 5 (5 hoods/5 sets of fenders).

Hoods will run about $415 shipped for fiberglass, as for the fenders, we
haven't set a price yet, but it will be less than $100 per set. (we
suspect
about $80, but at this time I would rather float a higher price.)

we already have a donor hood, we still need fenders!

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
"If you're already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance." -Gil
Atkinson