ETKA question

i think ron's right in that a pn search won't tell you all the applications
the part was used in, but you can search a particular model car to see if
the part was used in that car.  in etka, select a car/year/model, and get to
any illustration (pick a group, subgroup, and part). in the toolbar, there's
an icon that looks kind of like this:

|--------|

click on it, then click on part number. hth,

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...