16V stock springs paint codes? And free stuff.

Doing winter garage cleaning so momma can get the minivan inside.  I
have about 4 pairs of front A1 springs, I can't remember which are my
stock 16V takeoffs.  Can anybody tell me what the paint codes for these
are?

Also, free and cheap stuff (free if no price attached):

-A2 hubs w/ calipers and nasty old disks
-'84 GTI steering wheel (not nice leather like Scirocco)
-'84 GTI taillights, VGC, $15/pr
-MkII rear euro bumper, it's been hit in the middle, maybe
straightenable but cover is good, free, won't ship.
-any of my leftover A1 front springs
-more crap than I can remember, I'll post again with anything
worthwhile.

Thanks,

=====
Cheapass Ron