found a hidden cache of parts!

--part1_a3.316dc836.2af4ef0d_boundary

Hey guys,

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth but just wanted to let you know that while I
was cleaning out my storage, I came across boxes full of tail-lights,
grilles, some moldings, emblems, even a good 16v head, and some owner's
manuals. These are for both SI and SII. Please email me directly if any of
this stuff appeals to any of you. Thanx.

Frank

--part1_a3.316dc836.2af4ef0d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hey guys,<BR>
<BR>
Sorry for the waste of bandwidth but just wanted to let you know that while I was cleaning out my storage, I came across boxes full of tail-lights, grilles, some moldings, emblems, even a good 16v head, and some owner's manuals. These are for both SI and SII. Please email me directly if any of this stuff appeals to any of you. Thanx.<BR>
<BR>
Frank</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a3.316dc836.2af4ef0d_boundary--