Euro VW CD-ROM....who wants one??

Collective,
I just recieved my VW/Audi worker jacket I've been waiting for since
August, and for my patience I was also sent a CD-ROM with mostly Euro VW
stuff on it.  I just went over it (I haven't had time to look at
everything yet), but there are 900 pictures and 158 videos of everything
VW, but mostly Golfs (aka Bunnies), Polos, racing, drags, stereos,
German ads, a whole lotta schtuff.  I am extra excited about going over
it, there is some KICK ASS stuff on there.  Including (ahem, Allyn), a
twin engined Rabbit.
If anyone wants a copy I'd be happy to get $3.00 a piece (for a CD-R and
shipping).....

Lemme know!!

Nate
'81
'84

Oh, and where can I get Beam Benders?  Is there anywhere in the US that
has them or do I need to look overseas?