MFA, US vs. European model

Patrick, Thank you for your reply but I already know about this page and
once again your response had nothing to do with my question... This page
contains NO information on how the MFA cluster is set up for mph or kph and
how, if possible, you can switch between modes!

Please read the posts more carefully before responding.

-Raffi