Eric buys another rocco

For Katy!  Yes, I talked her out of the Neon!  Everyone rejoice!  She will be the proud owner of Tobias' 83 8v Wolfie...some of you may have seen, I fly out to pick it up on the 13th of Nov.  Wish me luck on my ride home! :-)

Oh god, I just realized...I bought a mk2.  Oh the sacralidge!!!! *ducking*

PS- this makes 2 of my VWs that I flew to SJC to get...Cali truely is the best place for unrusty unmolested dubs.  Here is the specs on the car:

http://www.imaginehow.com/scirocco/83/scirocco8v.htm

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition *SOON*
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)

Free email, forums and features for events, clubs and cars. Show Pride in Your Ride with a yourname@vwmail.net address from http://www.vwmail.net