Small Whine (was Small Rant (was: Winter Beater???))

> I get your point, but really... come on, a dodge aries?  you can't say
it's
> not a peice of shit.

Actually, I can say it's not because it runs, drives and has more miles on
it than most of our beloved Sciroccos.

> And no, there is no cool thing about an aries.  Cheep and dependable?
maybe.
> Cool?  Not in the slightest.  There's a reason there's so many in wrecking
> yards.

Yeah, because they were cheap enough and dependable enough that gobs of them
were sold.  I am by no means an Aries fan, or a Chrysler Dodge Plymouth fan
for that matter but when something works, it's not junk.

Dave