From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Culda
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 12:22 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Re Cincy

Hey guys ...
Seems like no matter how hard i try im not gonna make it to cincy :(
The JE's and Pauters havent shown up yet ...
Transmision is in a milion pieces and the Quaife is STILL not here
DTA and wiring is here BUT ... NO sensors ( called and they said they
were
back ordered till June 15th :o )
And my Tach is on back order as well ...
and as far as wheels go .... i dont know how im gonna fit 13" over 11"
brakes ....
so its pretty much FYI
guess i have to forfeit this one ...