From: SciroccoDriver87@aol.com [mailto:SciroccoDriver87@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 2:19 PM
To: danws69@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Cincy caravan

that sounds kool. i wont be driving my rocco (seeing as how the engine is
junk and im going to cincy to try to get a good one) but i will be driving
my 77 pontiac bonneville 4 door. its yellow inside and out. cant miss it.
that sounds like about the time i was want to go. i dont have an frs, but i
may be able to get my hands on a cb, will they be able to pick up the same
signal? thanks and hit me back, ian