92 Undertray

Regarding the GTII undertray:  FWIW, the 88-92? Audi 90Q and coupe
Quattro's (and maybe the Audi 90's cabriolet) have an engine compartment
tray.  I know there are listers who frequent "automotive recyclers" and
might want to experiment with one.  But.....I'd guess the actual tray is
one thing, getting all the brackets would be just as important,
especially if you are lift-challenged like me to making it work.

Not only does it help aerodynamics, but it catches all kind of lost
fasteners and complicates routine maintainence, such as oil changes.
Oh yeah, the Audi's tray also helps minimize engine noise.  Brian
McGarvey has a 90Q I believe.

And IME from a GMP "plate type" sump guard, there is no free lunch and if
you have a lowered car, it -will- be the first point to kiss the
pavement.  My GMP didn't survive and hand-carrying it into their facility
for repair showed one reason they moved on to sell "dress-up" items rather
than tuning parts.

-- Brian
D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre