[Re: OT:

Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com> wrote:

Oh my god Becky, look at that Jetta, its like, so FRICKIN LAME

Oh, its even an automatic....I think I just gagged

Eric

Gotta disagree. I may get tossed from the list. I love it! I think Jettas=
 are
a perfect low rider subject (kind of the Lincolns of the import world) an=
where the heck do you find FWD player rims! With an auto, it's never gonn=
a be
fun anyway, so may as well pimp it out. If my kid had the money , I'd hav=
e one
in the driveway now, but in black. Must be bloody slow with all that extr=
weight in it. To each his own I say, but it needs a flashy paint job, wit=
those big metal flakes like on a bass boat. Yeah baby!