Speaking of Cincy...

> Welllllll, since the first 18 hour leg I'll be by myself, I'm shooting for a
> late afternoon, early evening arrival at your place Wednesday night. From
> there, well, I dunno, whenever whatever - do we still get to drive fast? :P

yes, the truck will not be making the trip, speed will not be an issue in
the 150hp 2.0 16v domestic wannabe Scirocco...(it is growing on me
acutally...)

Sounds good...I need my address for mapquest purposes?  Give me yours so i
can see what mapquest reccomends and make some changes as appropriate...

> I'll be leaving Cincy sometime Sunday afternoon - I have to be back at work
> Wednesday morning.

Sux we won't be able to caravan back...but I like not rushing things,
Monday morning departure for me.  I will be back to CO early morning tues.

Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox