From: Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com>
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Speaking of Cincy...
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:44:36 -0600 (MDT)

Tobias, ATS Patrick, anyone else meeting us on I-70...lets start emailing,
we need to nail down the meet ups/timelines for this road trip..

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox

---------------------------------
1988 16V Scirocco - Black
1983  8V Scirocco - Montego Black Metallic - mine tomorrow
Cars gone to new homes:
1987 16V Scirocco - Flash Silver
1986  8V Scirocco - Mars Red
To contact me directly: scirocco16v@imaginehow.com
Or visit: http://www.imaginehow.com/scirocco/scirocco16v.htm
"SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: Sciroccos can be extremely addictive,
and can cause extreme rubber-necking, finger-pointing and gasping
in fellow motorists."