Cincy notes / stuff for sale (Long but PLEEZE READ)

It's almost that time.  You know, the week before Cincy,
when I get all stressed out over all these people invading
my house.  In a good way though.  :)

Anyway, a note or two.  First, Mama cat & her kittens have
moved to the garage.  Please watch where you step, they're
small furballs.  If you don't like cats - tough - deal with
it, no cat jokes.  :)  BTW, they'll be about 6 weeks old if
anyone wishes to take one / more home.

Second - dinner Friday night.  We usually do pizza, with
everyone chipping in a couple bucks.  To make it easier,
how's everyone feel about forking over $2-3 per person
first thing when you arrive, that way I don't have to run
all over figuring out who's paid up and who hasn't?  I
figure we'll pick up the pizza around 8:00 or so.  (This
applies only to people who get here in time for dinner.)
Opinions??

Things that have to go:

'82 Scirocco.  Needs master cylinder & front calipers.  If
it's not gone / deal made with some "hold" money by the end
of the weekend, it's getting parted out.  I'd like to get
$300 for it but am negotiable.

'87 GTI parts.  (This stupid thing is still here, not for
much longer.)  The engine / tranny / brakes are still on
the car.  Buy them.  Any other detail parts you want, no
reasonable offer refused.

**FREE**
Television sets.  (No kidding!)  19" & 26" that will be
going to goodwill if nobody hauls them off.  (Lemme know
beforehand 'cuz I'd like to get rid of them this week
otherwise.)

That's all I can think of for the moment, but there may be
more later.  Watch this space for updates.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace