New parts still available?

"Tobias ><" wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, what parts can still be bought new from the dealer?

> I know that bumpers can still be had right? What else .. larger items like
> taillights, signals or anything else like that still available?

As of 2 years ago, Potter was able to get me ALL glass rubber/seals, euro
bumpers/lights, corners, roof mouldings, door handles, side mouldings,
rear window squirter, front squirters, wiper arms, Fuba, rear cargo cover,
hood insulation (though I've heard it's now unobtainium), and other stuff
I've probably forgotten - i.e. virtually anything cosmetic for the Mk2, he
was still able to get.  Don't know how much that situation has changed
in 2 years.  Oh yeah - taillights too, no problemo.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA