new lister with a question

John Hong wrote:

> I was just wondering if someone could clue me in about the potterman.  I
> realize he sells parts, but from where, and how would I get in touch with
> him?  thanks alot, jphonger

There are a lot of new people on the list and I think that many of the newer
folk aren't aware of the list's long-standing relationships with Mike ("the
Potterman") Potter of Virtual World Parts (www.parts4vws.com, Orange, CA)
and Mark at Adirondack (www.germanautoparts.com, Galway, NY).  They have
each been the "major" "preferred" providers to listers for years now.  Both
can get you just about anything for your car - OEM or aftermarket - and both
offer excellent prices and outstanding customer service.  Mike is a Scirocco
man himself, and even stocks a lot of "exotic" parts like new euro lights
for the Mk2, new euro bumpers for the Mk2, euro headlight adjusters, various
wheel spacers... you get the idea.  Mike also pays for the scirocco.org
domain name (I think?) and has sponsored us at various shows, such as ND
last year (check the back of your T-shirt, there we are, scirocco.org, thanks
to Mike).

If you aren't already doing business with one of these fine companies, 0
you're missing out!  Try 'em, satisfaction guaranteed.  :D

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA