Sciroccos Anonymous

--- Mash <type53@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Hi, my name is Mash, and I have a problem, I can't
> stop buying Sciroccos"
>
> I bought another Scirocco this weekend - I now own
> six. Is these some kind of rehab program available?
> Sort of a Betty Ford clinic for Scirocco addicts?

God, I hope not.  :)

If you include parts donors, I own 7 of the Sciroccos at my
house, plus Ben Harder's Mk 1 & Lyman's Mk 2 are there as
well.  Looks like Cincy is already started and nobody's
here yet!

> I need help, and recognizing this fact is the first
> step, or so I've heard. It'll be a long road to
> recovery, but I'm sure I can drive it.

I've recognized that I have a problem, but I'm not sure
that I want to "cure" it.  :)

Someone buy this '82...   it's an extra around here.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace