Radiator Broke

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C2063B.3CAC09E0

The little plastic tube that the upper radior hose hooks up to on the
radiator snapped today on my 84 scirocco.  I was able to pull the
plastic piece out of the hose and hook the hose back up to the stub that
was left on the radiator but its really not secure and not very
drivable.  Do I need a new radiator or can I just get that plastic piece
and replace it.  It looks like the plastic piece bolts onto the
passenger side of the radiator to me but maybe not.  TIA.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C2063B.3CAC09E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>Radiator Broke</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The little plastic tube that the upper =
radior hose hooks up to on the radiator snapped today on my 84 =
scirocco.&nbsp; I was able to pull the plastic piece out of the hose and =
hook the hose back up to the stub that was left on the radiator but its =
really not secure and not very drivable.&nbsp; Do I need a new radiator =
or can I just get that plastic piece and replace it.&nbsp; It looks like =
the plastic piece bolts onto the passenger side of the radiator to me =
but maybe not.&nbsp; TIA.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C2063B.3CAC09E0--