If I had twin VR6's, how fast would I be?

13.9 in the quarter... bah, why the heck did the guy even build it?
Al

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 8:27 PM
Subject: OT: If I had twin VR6's, how fast would I be?

Well, I got to see the twin VR6 Golf run the quarter today, which was plenty
cool. And it was a whopping 1.4 seconds faster than my humble beast(which
was
running slowly BTW), 13.9 seconds for the twin VR's quarter mile. Didn't
sound
like he was pushing it, but nice to know those cars you see in shows
actually
RUN!

Scirocco content? Ours didn't break anything, we got zero speeding tickets
in
our two car convoy, and ran 200 miles round trip without a hitch. No
trophies,
but we did get threatened with ejection twice. Gotta love it.
Cathy, sunburned beyond recognition