OT: If I had twin VR6's, how fast would I be?

Well, I got to see the twin VR6 Golf run the quarter today, which was ple=
nty
cool. And it was a whopping 1.4 seconds faster than my humble beast(which=
 was
running slowly BTW), 13.9 seconds for the twin VR's quarter mile. Didn't =
sound
like he was pushing it, but nice to know those cars you see in shows actu=
ally
RUN!

Scirocco content? Ours didn't break anything, we got zero speeding ticket=
s in
our two car convoy, and ran 200 miles round trip without a hitch. No trop=
hies,
but we did get threatened with ejection twice. Gotta love it.
Cathy, sunburned beyond recognition