(no subject)

Personally, I think that the Bilstein/lowering spring combo will be too
radical for a 100 mile commute -especially one that mixes in lots of
backroad driving. Jorel, what shape are your roads in? If they are perfectly
smooth, then I think Kevin's recommendations will work out for you very
well. However, if those roads are bumpy (or if you are very sensitive to
suspension stiffness) you are better off with what I suggested.

On the other hand, if all you were building was a plaything then I'd
absolutely go in Kevin's direction. Case in point: My own car is set up
exclusively for pounding around on the back roads. It has Bilstein Sports
with camber plates up front and Koni adjustables in the rear. Springs are
custom progressive rates on adjustable coilover perches.

This combo will probably drive me nuts on the long highway drive out to
Cincy! (That assumes that I can make it in the first place.)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut