roc cruise control

Jan Folkson wrote:

> I don't believe that cruise was a factory option on 16Vs.  I'm almost
> certain it wasn't when I got mine (but hey, I'm older than an old fart so my
> memory isn't what it used to be).  More than likely it was a dealer
> installed option.

Pretty sure you're right that it was a dealer-installed-only thing.  Dave
(last name escapes me) from Portland has it on his clean black 16v, this
car used to belong to Ron Wood and Ron added it himself with VW parts.  If
anyone is serious about adding it, you could call Ron for info on what
he did.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA