roc cruise control

I know we've been down this road before but...

I don't believe that cruise was a factory option on 16Vs.  I'm almost
certain it wasn't when I got mine (but hey, I'm older than an old fart so my
memory isn't what it used to be).  More than likely it was a dealer
installed option.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace