Rev Limiters (was RE: Knock Sensor Q)

okay I am confused again. (surprised..?)

1.)sorry for my lameness, what does FPR's? stand for ?
2.)So the knock box cuts the ground when the coil tell it the rpm is too
high ?
3.)And if the low compression cars (such as my JH 8.5:1) the terminal 31 is
grounded, are you stating that my 85 has no rev limitator (not will to test
it right now I need the engine still, not really willing to try to redline
my car)
4.)And if that is true then all I need to do when I install the knock box is
to ignore terminal 10? or just ground it ?

Hoping to figure this out by the time I install the engine in the car!
ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1500.00$ **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco