Needing garage space NYC area (4 hr radius)

Hey folks,

I lost my garage parking on Long Island. So now I have to find a place to
park the lipstick red topless bunny. I have enough friends that I can park
it temp for a month or so, plus the time that it will be out in cincy. :-)
But I need a more perm place to put it. It gets driven very, very little.
Its small doesnt take up much space, doesn't leak etc. I prefer garage
space, but secured outdoor parking is ok. Most likely the parking will be
until late july. Call it a hunch, but it will prolly be moving indoors at
my expense then.

The reason I ask is that it is approx 400.00 per month in the city for
parking. 200.00 for rooftop. I'm open to negotiations for the space.
brian
88 16v .. white -- hmmm what to do.
88 16v red. parts needs to goto the scrap heap.
82 Lipstick Red Topless bunny. 2.0L -- needing a new garage.
90 audi quattro 20v sedan -- daily driver 500-600mi/week
91 VFR750F -- in GA...