And Yet Another Bad Day!!!!!

boy, haven't we been the hard luck bunch this year?!? from wrecks to break
in's to strange, unexplained happenings we're lucky to have a list at all
(although some of us to do seem to crash more then others ;) ). glad to hear
all is well, and hope your able to find a replacement soon!
  hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
http://techography.net/brettsgarage