rough running ?

well, i used the force like shawn said to do, and yoda showed up and bitch
slapped me with one messed up 16v motor. who was it that said just open the
hood and point? you weren't far off. the timing was off, vaccum lines were
either not connected or running to places that they shouldn't have been, and
the spark plugs were severly fouled. on top of that this thing was running
rich with a capital R. i'm surprised it even started, let alone missed. got
it running close to normal again, still want to change the fuel filter and
he desperatly needs injector seals, but theres no place to pick up these
items at 5am. well i'm off to bed, thanks again guys!
   hit