my last ? for the day, i promise. drain hole clogs

i did this on the old rocc about 1 wk before it was totalled (grr...), it
was a pita. i used some 8(?) ga wire. follow bentley. unclog rear holes
starting in the rear of the car, front ones from the sunroof. i was thinking
compressed air (or water?) might be easier. before you go through all the
trouble though, make sure they aren't clogged. pour some water (carefully)
in the sunroof guides (sunroof open), and see if it drains. i didn't think
to do this until *after* i spent an hour unclogging...
-michael