Optima Redtop battery- your ship to address

Please reply all- with ship to addresses.
(again please if youve done this already)

I'll use each of these to calculate your shipping
and reply back to you early next week. When i reply
back i will detail my payment info and address.
Please be able to send a MO as soon as it's
requested so I can do this transaction in one foul
packing operation (except Lisa whom i can deliver close too
and Mcfly who's arranged for a P-up).

Batteries will depart Bellingham, WA. via UPS.
I will box them in Reptarium® case shippers
packed in foam (1.00 cost). to ensure that
they arrive in good order.

Actual Battery cost is 53.00 plus tax and boxing for a total of 58.
Im charging tax to save me time it's only 4 bucks- so bite the bullet.
Your still under 50% of the retail cost on these gems.

Mike Blain