FS......anyone want this 86 Audi Coupe GT

it is red with fading paint. it needs minor work but is definitely road
worthy. the odometer stopped at 134,000 and it runs fine but doesnt rev to
redline it seems to have either an ignition problem of fuel problem. i
changed the fuel pump, and pressure regulator. the minor stuff it needs is
stuff liekt he right side power window regulator and a new a/c blower motor
switch. all lights work and no wrecked body panels. the body is straight with
no rust. i just want an A2 jetta gli now.  I am located just above New
Orleans, Louisiana in Slidell.  let me know guys. thanks, L.J.
I am asking 1000.00 OBO