OT: 1992 G60 Syncro Passat Sedan for sale

For a friend. I've seen the car and it might as well be brand new. Car is
located in Vancouver, BC (Canada).

Sorry to those of you who don't like OT stuff... hit delete :)

Here's the info:

1992 Volkswagen Passat G60 Syncro

Color: Red
washers, driving lights, power sunroof, power windows and locks, cruise /
tilt / air / ps / pb, reclining rear seats

Drive Train:	- G60 Supercharged 1.8L
- Syncro All-wheel drive
- 4 wheel anti-lock disc brakes

Modifications: 	- All original parts included
- New Sony stereo with new rear speakers (have original stereo)
- Super-charger Rebuilt August 2001 by Bahn Brenner
-	RSR in and out port
-	Double wide belt
-	68mm pully
-	(stock pulley and belt available)
- New Plugs / Rotor / Distributor Cap … Feb 2002 Tune-up
- New Michelin Pilot tires on stock rims
- New Bosch Starter and Clutch Oct 2001
- New Low Temp Fan switch and thermostat August 2001
- Porsche High Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Idle Bypass done by Momentum Motorsports
- Stage IV Garrett Chip

Other Info:	This car is immaculate….no rust and waxed 4 stages, 4 times a
year with only Mothers Products.  The car drives like a dream and is second
to none in the rain and snow.  No accidents.  Why would I sell such a great
car…..I can’t afford to keep it and work on a Karman Ghia at the same time
and I plan to start work on a Van in the spring….some VW folks were just
meant to be air cooled.  I’d be very happy if it went to someone who
understands and appreciates the value of this car.

Lisa
1987 2.0L 16V Scirocco