central locking ? WHY$

--part1_4f.1dd67a43.2a1db2ed_boundary

Does anyone know why VW decided to use a system like this?  It just seems
like it is so complicated and stupid. With all these airpipes and hoses and
stuff.  Why didn't they they just use simple electrical solenoids type things
for the locks?  I hate the sound it makes too
ugghghhgghghhghghghghghgggploop. Everybody is always like "what the F@#k was
that noise"?

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_4f.1dd67a43.2a1db2ed_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Does anyone know why VW decided to use a system like this?&nbsp; It just seems like it is so complicated and stupid. With all these airpipes and hoses and stuff.&nbsp; Why didn't they they just use simple electrical solenoids type things for the locks?&nbsp; I hate the sound it makes too ugghghhgghghhghghghghghgggploop. Everybody is always like "what the F@#k was that noise"?<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_4f.1dd67a43.2a1db2ed_boundary--