Good Tires

I looked at the Kumho Ecstas  and Pirelli P7000s in a 195/50/15. Read
all the reviews on Tire Rack, and decided on the P7000s.Although Kumhos
supposedly have a higher wear rate, remember that this rate is something
that each tire manufacturer comes up with against it's own tires. They
were about the same price, but the Pirelli s had the Road Hazard
warranty, whereas  the Kumhos didn't. Unfortunately Pirelli is TOTALLY
out of stock in this size. Tirerack had them for $47 each.
I ended up getting Pirelli P700z again. $105 Canadian,
installed&balanced. TireRack has these at $46 each. Amazing try
grip,(watch out in the rain, especially when they wear) pretty good wear
.Very good tire for the $. I will be getting the Kumhos in 205/50/16 for
my MB 190E(just scored a nice set of 7.5x16 5 spoke mags on Ebay for
$182US.)
John