twin carbs on a JH head, anyone got pictures?

Marc,

do you recall Denis? (the guy that has that 16v with
carbs in his grey golf I ?) ever ridden in that puppy...
ask him why he put carbs instead of FI..

in my case I comes from old technology (carburated cars)
and I know how to handle tweak and make them produce
more Hp for the buck, than I can adjust my O2 on my FI.
its a control thing...

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau