twin carbs on a JH head, anyone got pictures?

What the hell would you do with that?

Keep the CIS injection, you will be light years ahead.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

They will fit with the matching intake manifold, and
other mods.

 --- ATS - Patrick Bureau <pbureau@attbi.com> a écrit
: >