Happiness for the Little Beastie

     I just received my shift linkage bits from the PotterPeople and I'm
looking forward to bringing the shifter throw to something under 3/4 miles :)
I'm sure eventually they'll tire of hearing listers say nice things about them,
but they have to put up with at least one more.  My oldest son ordered some
parts for his Acura (he's young, eventually he'll learn ;) from not far away in
Ca and it took 5 weeks before they arrived, he paid more than twice as much for
shipping.  It took just under 2 weeks for my parts.
     I now also finally have my Bentley.  I got tired of getting phone calls
from the local book-sellers telling me the books were out of print or would
take 3-6 months to get.  One actually phoned every second week to tell me my
book would arrive in 1 week.  They kept this up for almost 2 months.  It's
amazing how much information is in there.  I'm not sure how I survived without
it.  I guess this means the Little Beastie is now officially my project for
life.
     The only bad news is that emptying the box, a war almost broke out when my
youngest son decided he wanted the M&M's ;)  It's a burden we bear, those of us
who order parts from the PotterFolk ;)  Huge thanks, Mike.

--
Cheers,
Colin

87 8v -- The Little Beastie

If you can read this line, you're probably not illiterate.