[RE: I'm a really really young fart today]

 Well, I know Julie is reading  my post with dread (no worries, I'm not
mentioning age) - but I was spoiled kid and my parents bought me a NEW CA=
R in
77 (red Firebird with a 350) , not one of those death trap sub compacts. =
always wanted something smaller, they have no say in the matter now. But =
a '57
T bird would work fine for me, red and white please. One for Julie too.

As for High school, I'm going to the prom Friday night, maybe I'll get lu=
cky
afterwards too...one day my "date" and I will "graduate", er, retire...(w=
work together, how sad is that?)
And congrats to the graduate that started this mess!
Cathy, old as dirt, often covered in it.

"Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Ok.Ok. Enough of the old fart jokes. I am old enough to be your mother mo=
st =

of you...

Now go to your rooms and take your Bently's with you...

Julie

>From: Robbie Cotner <robw_z@yahoo.com>
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: RE: I'm a really really young fart today
>Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 18:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
>

>   cwass99@rogers.com wrote: Dirt wasn't invented, it was discovered by =
an =

>unnamed lister. The rest of
>the folks my age are still trying to puzzle out this new-fangled =

>electricity
>thing. You have any idea how hard it is to do email with an Underwood?
>At least I'm old enough that I don't have to remember the 70's, just old=

>enough to have enjoyed them properly;)
>
>Cheers
>Colin
>

>On 21-May-2002 Night Shadow wrote:
> >
> > Find me a nice 76 rocco and I would be the same age as my car :-)
> >
> > *looks around at the old people, wondering what it was like for them
> > watching dirt invented*
> >
> > Eric
> >

> > On Tue, 21 May 2002, Mash wrote:
> >
> >> I think it's weird AND cool that many on this list are
> >> actually close to as old or even younger than their
> >> Sciroccos . . .
> >>

> >> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> >> Mark Peele
> >> 1985 Scirocco, 1983 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco "Knife", 1981 Scirocco S=
, =

>1978
> >> Scirocco "Miss Spoon", 1987 Golf GT / Yes, I am a moron . . .
> >> http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
> >> Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
> >> Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
> >> or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)
> >> or http://thescirocco.com

> > --
> > Eric
> > Northglenn, CO
> >
> > 76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
> > 80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
> > 81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
> > 81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
> > 91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progres=
s)
> > 00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)
> >
> > "For Aquarians, the physics of loopholes is a perfectly valid science=
=2E"
> > -Kelli Fox

>--
>Cheers,
>Colin
>
>If you can read this line, you're probably not illiterate.

>LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)
Albany NY